When it comes to maintaining the security levels of a property, there are various types of fences that you can opt for. Chainwire fencing is a popular choice, especially for more extensive residential or commercial properties or anywhere security is crucial.
We at Menolotto Fencing & Fabrications are a highly reputable company in this industry and provide a wide range of Sydney fencing solutions. We have over 20 years of experience in the industry and have handled a wide range of residential and commercial fencing projects across Sydney.
Customers trust us to provide them with high-quality solutions, and that is what we deliver every single time. Whether you need chain wire fencing for your residential or commercial property, we are here to help.
What is Chain Wire Fencing?
This type of fencing is also referred to as chain mesh fencing, cyclone fencing or chain link fencing. Chain wire fencing is one of the most versatile and cost effective ranges of fencing available. It is typically made from high-grade stainless steel that is oxidised or PVC-coated for durability and strength. The installation is easy; it provides excellent security as well as visibility, necessary in many settings.
Maintenance and repair are also straightforward. This type of fence is available in black and green-coloured PVC coating, which makes it even more resilient and resistant to climatic changes. Skilled operators can also match the fencing with gates fabricated to suit the types of openings you need.
What Is Chain Wire Fencing Used For?
Chain wire fencing is incredibly versatile and a very affordable option, as mentioned earlier. You can use it in a variety of settings and purposes including:
- Security fencing
- Baseball batting cages
- Cricket nets
- Storage cages
- Sporting field fencing
- Boundaries of educational institutions
Benefits of Chain Wire Fencing in Sydney
- Detect Threats– Because you can see through chain link fencing, it does not allow any perpetrators to hide. You can easily detect threats and identify anyone who is approaching your property.
- Protection from Animals– While unwanted and dangerous animals are generally found in farm and rural areas, you can keep your family well protected from stray dogs and other animals walking into your yard spaces.
- Security for Properties– As a business owner, you want to be sure that all the areas of your premises are safe and secure. Chain wire fencing becomes the perfect option for various commercial settings for parking lots, recreational centres, parks, schools and more. Not only do fences help keep unsavoury elements out but also protect children and pets from wandering out of a property.
- Durable– Since Sydney fencing features are constantly exposed to the elements, they can become damaged very easily. However, PVC coated chain wire fences in Sydney are durable and can last for many years. Also, they are able to withstand strong winds; that is a boon in unpredictable Sydney weather.
For any more information about chain wire fencing in Sydney and our other fencing products, feel free to contact Menolotto Fencing & Fabrications at 0413 066 610. You can also send us your requests via our contact form.